Friday, June 5, 2015

Welcome home JIGSY

Meet the new addition to Rajon Kennel, 


JIGSY

She the litter of Angelfield's Enzo and Vaugirard De Lipa's Giuglia.

We waited almost a month just to take her home with us so when she arrived, our kids cannot contain their joy, and I think the feeling is mutual.

She loves the water and would often keep me company while I do laundry. I'm not sure if she really likes to be with me because she either chases the water that flows or flops her belly on the wet floor and stare outside.



Like the lovable labrador puppy that she is, her biggest motivation is food. It is so hard to take her picture because she's one big ball of energy that will always come charging at me the minute I walk into the room. Still, I managed to teach her the basics, COME, SIT, and STAY.

Here she is trying so hard to obey and STAY while staring at the food on my hand. Smile for the camera, baby Jigsy!


One thing for sure is that our family is really lucky to have her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment